FREE SHIPPING OVER $100+
Nails that look more lovely with a sheer white color with retro tulip drawing art and combination of two yellow colors.
30 nail strips (in 12 sizes), Nail file, Manicure stick, Prep pad
- Hard type stick on
- Allow for the extra length
• Adhesive: Polyacrilic Acid, Ethylhexyl Acrylate
• Prep Pad: Isopropyl Alcohol, Water
• Wash hands with soap and water.
• Shape nails and push back cuticles using manicure stick.
• Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
• Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
• Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Shield for MAGIC PRESS to fill nail ridges and protect natural nails from removal while extending the wear of MAGIC PRESS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
• Using the number key located on the clear tab select false nail size for each finger. For optimal fit, the false nail should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
• Peel off clear backing film to expose adhesive.
• Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
• Align false nail with cuticle, making sure to place the clear tab side at cuticle.
• Press down firmly from center and side to side.
• Pro Tip: Make sure false nail is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
• Pro Tip: Apply both thumbs last for best control during application.
HOW TO REMOVE
• Create a gap using manicure stick to gently lift cuticle side of false nail away from your natural nail.
• Apply a drop of polish remover or cuticle oil between natural nail and MAGIC PRESS.
• Wait 1 minute and gently lift away the nail.
• Avoid water for at least 1 hour after application.
• Avoid lotions or oils at least 2-3 hours before or after application.
• Artificial nail can be filed to desired length and shape after application. Nail should be filed on an angle, under nail not straight or on top.
• Nail adhesive is “pressure sensitive”- The more your press, the better the adhesion for longer wear.
• Not recommended to wear for longer than 7 days.