FREE SHIPPING OVER $100+
This navy blue pedicure features glitter and star accents that remind us of Shooting Stars.
22 gel pedicure strips, 1 prep pad, 1 nail file
- Soft type gel strip
- No glue needed
• Wash hands with soap and water.
• Shape nails and push back cuticles.
• Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
• Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
• Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Seal Treatment for GLOSS to hydrate and strengthen natural nails while extending the wear of GLOSS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
• Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
• Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
• Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
• Pro Tip: Use a tweezer to lift strip from sheet more easily and limit compromising the adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
• Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward.
• Press down firmly from center and side to side.
• Pro Tip: Make sure strip is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
STEP 4: FINISH
• Fold over excess material.
• Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Be sure to file in one direction at a time, filing from side to side will tear the edges.
• Pro tip: If you have excessive material when folding strip over nail edge, trim with a scissor or nail clipper before filing.
• Pro tip: For optimal adhesion, avoid exposing nails to lotions, oils or water for at least one hour after application.
HOW TO REMOVE:
• Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your nail.
• Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area. • Gradually roll the strip off your nail.
• CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion