FREE SHIPPING OVER $100+
A hot sheer pink, baby pink, shattered glass, and glitter? what's there not to love about these strips? It's the perfect set for you pink lovers!
32 gel manicure strips (20 base color, 12 accents), Prep pad, Nail file
- Soft type gel strip
- No glue needed
• Wash hands with soap and water.
• Shape nails and push back cuticles.
• Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
• Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
• Pro Tip: Try Red Therapy Base Seal Treatment for GLOSS to hydrate and strengthen natural nails while extending the wear of GLOSS.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
• Select strip size for each nail. For optimal fit, the strip should not exceed past the nail bed onto skin or cuticles.
• Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
• Pro Tip: If you are in between sizes always choose the smaller size for proper adhesion.
• Pro Tip: Use a tweezer to lift strip from sheet more easily and limit compromising the adhesion.
STEP 3: APPLICATION
• Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward.
• Press down firmly from center and side to side.
• Pro Tip: Make sure strip is applied slightly above cuticle line, avoiding placement on skin.
STEP 4: FINISH
• Fold over excess material.
• Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Be sure to file in one direction at a time, filing from side to side will tear the edges.
• Pro tip: If you have excessive material when folding strip over nail edge, trim with a scissor or nail clipper before filing.
• Pro tip: For optimal adhesion, avoid exposing nails to lotions, oils or water for at least one hour after application.
HOW TO REMOVE:
• Apply a drop of cuticle oil or acetone remover onto your nail.
• Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area. • Gradually roll the strip off your nail.
• CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion