FREE SHIPPING OVER $100+
Pumpkins a bright marble a pale beige color, pattern and combination of vintage marble brown nail.
34 semi-cured gel pedi strips, Nail file, Nail stick, 2 Prep pads
- Semi-cured gel strip
- Cure under LED light
STEP 1: PREP
• Wash hands with soap and water.
• Shape nails and push back cuticles.
• Use enclosed Prep Pad to ensure nails are clear from oils and residue.
• Make sure your nails are completely dry before application.
STEP 2: SELECT SIZE
• Hold the sheet over nail to find your size. If you are in between sizes, always size down.
STEP 3: APPLY
• Gently lift strip from sheet starting from edge.
• Place strip over the center of your nail, starting at cuticle line and pressing outward. For optimal adhesion, the strip should be placed above the cuticle line avoiding skin or cuticles.
STEP 4: REMOVE FILM
• Remove the protective film.
STEP 5: PRESS
• Press down firmly from center and side to side.
STEP 6: TRIM
• Trim strip flush to your nails using nail scissors or nail clippers.
STEP 7: CURE
• Cure under LED light for 45 seconds.
STEP 8: FILE
• Position the nail file horizontally along the contour of your nail. With one sweeping motion, file firmly across your free edge. Make sure GLAZE does not exceed beyond your nail length. Any overhang will cause chipping or cracking.
• Pro Tip: Using the wooden manicure stick gently press down on glaze strip thoroughly to seal all edges before curing. This will prevent hair and debris from catching onto the nail strip perimeter.
HOW TO REMOVE:
STEP 1: REMOVE
• Apply cuticle oil on nail bed.
STEP 2: LIFT
• Use manicure stick to gently and slowly lift nail strip from corner of the cuticle area.
Gradually push the strip off your nail.
CAUTION: Do not peel off with force or in one quick motion.